The Best Clean Skincare Products from Detox Market
When you purchase through links on this site we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us provide free content for you to enjoy.
Detox Market has stores in Toronto so visit all the time. I buy most of my clean skincare, makeup, and other beauty items from them, and it's a fool-proof place to get gifts.
Detox Market Skincare Faves
These are all the clean skincare products I find myself repurchasing:
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser and Hydrating Floral Essence — I've been using and writing about these products for years. I believe each bottle lasts me at least six months so it's worth the splurge.
- Agent Nateur Deodorant — I've tried a few nontoxic deodorants and this brand is the best in my opinion. I'm currently using (Uni)sex No.5 but have also tried and liked the Holi(Rose) No.4 and others.
- Davids Natural Toothpaste — I've also tried a lot of natural toothpaste brands, and this is my favourite. It comes with a metal tube key to help squeeze out every bit from the tube.
- Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Lip Balm — Once you try this lip balm, it's hard to go back to the cheap ones. I'm on my third tube.
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask — My favourite hair mask I use weekly.
- G.Tox Himalayan Salt Scalp Scrub — I would totally restock this, but I'm not anywhere close to finishing my first container. You only need a dime or quarter size for this to lather up.
- Schaf Revitalizing Serum — This has replaced my usual Vitamin C serum since this contains Vitamin C along with with a bunch of other stuff (Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides). The texture is light and feels silky on my skin, not sticky or gooey like the other serums I've tried.
- Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner — I find this toner hydrating, so sometimes I'll spray this on midday instead of reapplying moisturizer.
- LXMI Pure Nilotica Melt Tube — This is 100% Nilotica fruit butter (a rare relative of shea) that comes out of the tube as a balm but melts into oil when applied. It feels luxurious, and you can use it anywhere on the body that needs extra hydration. I like to use it on my lips before I sleep.
- Kora Organics Noni Glow Sleeping Mask — I like this natural sleeping mask for its gel-like texture. I've been using this for over six months, and the tube still feels at least half full.