When you purchase through links on this site we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us provide free content for you to enjoy.
Here's my modern take on coastal grandma style for this summer. It's all about ease, comfort, and linen. I know this aesthetic is pretty beige, but I think the pistachio green of the linen set is still soothing while giving the outfit a refreshing pop of color.
The Coastal Grandmother Look
- Chic basket bag. The Busket is Nanushka's creative version of the summer basket bag, made from upcycled vegan leather.
- Bookish Sunglasses. Warby Parker's Callum Sunglasses in Buttermilk Matte.
- Comfy Leather Sandals. Everlane's The Day Crossover Sandal in Sienna Brown.
- 14K Gold Necklace. Bluboho's Honey Dipper Necklace is perfect for layering.
- Daisy Earrings. These minimalist earrings from a Canadian Etsy seller are adorable.
- Cream Blush + Lip Tint. Ilia's Multi-Stick in Peach Pink gives a buildable wash of color.
- Either/Or by Elif Batuman is my pick for a cerebral but fun summer read.
Check out my other timeless ethical outfits.