When you purchase through links on this site we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us provide free content for you to enjoy.
I've been wearing this comfy blue loungewear set on lazy Sundays. The building blocks are versatile enough as part of a capsule wardrobe, and I'll cheese this outfit up with some fun accessories when I go outside. As usual, all the pieces are from ethical fashion brands.
Sustainable Loungewear Outfit
- Oversized cardigan. Throw on a transitional cardigan for chilly spring days. The one pictured is from Everlane. Sézane makes a wool and mohair version.
- Mini purse. This vegan leather drawstring handbag from Sinbono probably won't fit more than your keys and lipgloss, but it's so cute. Use code SBNDEAL for 26% off.
- Aviator sunglasses. The Concorde 31 model from Westward Leaning has a chill '70s vibe.
- Chunky white loafers. I love my Buena leather loafers with the chunky gold chains from La Canadienne. The original white version is still available on Garmentory.
- Gold chain necklace. The chunkier the better. This one is 18k gold filled from Etsy shop Heart Made of Gold.
- Heart earrings. Something more fun than standard gold hoops, from Etsy shop Joe's Handmade Studio.
- Chessboard ring, also from Joe's Handmade Studio.
Check out my other timeless ethical outfit ideas.